How can I add an additional user to my account?
- 05/17/2019 1:28 AM
You may want to add someone to your account such as your Accounts Payable person, your web developer, or another admin team member and you want to be able to customize their permissions without having to give up full access to your account. Follow these instructions to add another trusted user to your account:
- Login to My NodeSpace.
- Under Contacts, click on "New Contact..."
- Fill out the contact's information. In order to allow them to login to My NodeSpace, you must provide an email address.
- If you want them to be able to login to My NodeSpace, check the box next to "Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access".
- Assign all permissions you would like this account to have. For example, for an Accounts Payable person check "View & Pay Invoices" only. For a web developer, you may want to allow them to view products and services, perform single sign-on, view and open support tickets, and view domains.
- Set a strong password. You can provide this password to the authorized user or they may reset it themselves by going to the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
- Select any email preferences you'd like them to have.